Sunday, March 23, 2008

I need you here, right by my side

The sweetest thing.
Is your love(:



Week 1.

**

Yesterday, I spent my whole day with Jordannnnn Leeeeee :D Haha.
It was a Good Friday (PH), and thus he was able to book out from NS.
Don't have alot of photos to upload cos they're.. Not suitable? HAH sounds wrong.


He hafta wear his cap out hohoho. Cos he shaved his head!

We went to Town. Ate at KFC and shopped, I'm so nice to accompany him!
:D
At around 6pm cabbed back cos he hafta book back into his camp, D:


HEY HO HIPHOP GIRL HAHAHA JK.


Alurmak NS guy siallll HAHA.

Accompanied him to Bedok camp and I mrted back home in JE.
I have had a fun day! Jordan, may you have to will to endure the PTs :D

Okay school's starting tomorrow and I'm seriously dreading it.
Amaths commontest? Yeh. Nevermind I shall continue studying now omg.
K, stop whining now and go study non-stop. Cmon show me the effort!

I'll blog, more frequently. Hahaaaa well I hope I can!
BYE.

No comments: